Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M Stock Firmware
On this page you will find Samsung Stock Rom for your Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M device. Click Download button to download the Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M Stock Firmware on your computer. Please read the guide How To Flash Stock Firmware Using Odin to learn how to install these firmware updates on your Samsung Phone. These are 100% stock firmware provided by Samsung Kies and will allow you to fully restore you phone back to the way it was when you bought it.
Download Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M Stock Firmware
File Name: GT-S5690M_BMC_1_20120405200116_5rvrttdstc
- Android Version:
- Country/Region: Canada (Bell Mobile)
- PDA: S5690MUGLD1
- CSC: S5690MBMCLD1
-Download the firmware File.
How to update the Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M to the latest firmware
1. Open Odin.
2. Turn off your Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M Mobile Phone.
3. Hold “Home + Volume down + power button” Until it starts with download mode.
4. Wait till Odin connect with your Samsung GALAXY Rugby GT-S5690M Phone. After the phone is connected Odin will show you a blue sign.
5. Click AP/PDA and select the firmware file. (file format is MD5)
6. Uncheck /unticked “re partition”
7. Press start button. then you’ll see progress bar. wait till it finished.
See Detailed Step by Step with images
Please note we are not responsible for any Damage, bricking etc, from using the files on our site. Only proceed if you are sure of what you are doing and read the How To Flash Stock Firmware tutorial.